An early morning fire severely damaged a College Station home Saturday.
It happened in the 1200 block of Arizona Street.
Fire department officials say the blaze started in a clothes dryer about 7 a.m. and quickly spread.
The person living in the house was able to get out.
It took fire crews about 15 minutes to put out the fire.
No injuries were reported.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.