Preliminary autopsy results indicate a Normangee man killed in a mobile home fire died of smoke inhalation.
Darrell Bishop died Saturday after a fire broke out at his mobile home on Third Street.
Three other people were taken to local hospitals with non-life threatening injuries.
Investigators say the fire broke out in a bedroom where Bishop was located.
They think he may have been smoking in bed, and that led to the fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.