Normangee Man Died of Smoke Inhalation

By: KBTX Staff
By: KBTX Staff

Preliminary autopsy results indicate a Normangee man killed in a mobile home fire died of smoke inhalation.

Darrell Bishop died Saturday after a fire broke out at his mobile home on Third Street.

Three other people were taken to local hospitals with non-life threatening injuries.

Investigators say the fire broke out in a bedroom where Bishop was located.

They think he may have been smoking in bed, and that led to the fire.

KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 2166882 -
Gray Television, Inc.