A Brazos Valley church officially dedicated their new facility Sunday.
Our Saviour's Lutheran Church was located on Tauber Street in College Station since the 1950s.
But, in November, the congregation moved into the new church on Woodcreek drive.
Today a special dedication ceremony was held for the new building.
The new facility has more space, 12 new classrooms and more parking.
This is the third time the church has grown into a new facility, the first worship services were held in Texas A&M's YMCA building in the 1930's.