It seems the fire at Fish Daddy's restaurant was caused by accident.
According to fire officials, workers left rags with wood stain on the floor. Saturday, the rags heated up, lighting the flammable stain. The label for the stain specifically says to properly dispose of the product.
According to Fish Daddy's owner, it will be at least half a year before the restaurant can open. It was scheduled to begin serving in the next few days.
Upload your photo, with a caption of your reason to smile, then watch the last half hour of BVTM from 6:30A - 7A Monday mornings to see if your photo makes it.