House Fire Ruled Accidental

By: KBTX Staff
By: KBTX Staff

An electrical problem was the cause of a fire that destroyed a Brazos County home over the weekend.

The State Fire Marshal's office said it found no evidence of criminal activity at the house on Grassbur Lane.

The house was completely destroyed on Sunday and some of the family's animals were killed.


KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 2346416 - kbtx.com/a?a=2346416
Gray Television, Inc.