A commercial dryer was the cause of Tuesday night's fire at Kyle Field.
Fire fighters from Bryan and College Station responded to the fire spotted under the stands just before 10.
Investigators say it ignited when a dryer shorted out. The dryer was destroyed, but there was no damage to the stadium.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.