Fire Breaks Out at Kyle Field

By: KBTX Staff
By: KBTX Staff

A commercial dryer was the cause of Tuesday night's fire at Kyle Field.
Fire fighters from Bryan and College Station responded to the fire spotted under the stands just before 10.

Investigators say it ignited when a dryer shorted out. The dryer was destroyed, but there was no damage to the stadium.


KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 2619001 - kbtx.com/a?a=2619001
Gray Television, Inc.