A Brazos County man is homeless after what started as a trash burn Sunday ended with his home going up in flames.
Authorities say the man's trash fire spread to his mobile home in the 5800 block of Redbud Lane.
And because there were repairs going on in the home, the fire spread quickly.
Firefighters from two Brazos County departments were on scene in about eight minutes, but the house was already engulfed.
Fire crews spent most of their time on scene trying to protect other homes in close proximity.
No injuries were reported.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.