An apartment fire in College Station was sparked by a candle early Tuesday morning.
That's according to College Station Fire officials.
The fire broke out just before one o'clock Tuesday morning at the Arbor Square Apartments.
Officials say the resident, a Texas A&M student, was not home at the time and no one was injured.
Only one unit in the apartment was affected by the fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.