With so much concern and attention on the national economy, it's always nice to hear about successful, growing companies.
Friday some local Aggie owned and operated businesses were honored. The Mays Business School's Center for New Ventures and Entreprenuerships awarded 100 of the fastest growing businesses.
Of the 100 honorees 10 are from Bryan-College Station.
12. Brazos Technology
28. JaCody, Inc.
34. The Liere Agency
38. Layne's of College Station
43. TDI-Brooks International - College Station
51. Dailey Electric, Inc.
52. MacResource Computers
60. CAPSHER Technology, Inc.
99. Zajonc Corp.
100. AGS Scientific, Inc.
In total these small businesses employ hundreds of people.
This year’s top 10 on the Aggie 100 list includes:
1. Tesoro Homes and Development, Ltd. – San Antonio
2. Latshaw Dilling and Exploration – Tulsa, Oklahoma
3. D&S Factors LLC – New Plymouth, Idaho
4. Hotslings, Inc. – Dallas, Texas
5. Desert Industrial X-Ray, LP – Odessa, Texas
6. River Place Golf Group, L.P. – Austin, Texas
7. Earth Information Technologies, Corp. – Madison, Wis.
8. Premier Placement Media, LTD – Cypress, Texas
9. Project Solutions International Company Limited – Bangkok Thailand
10. Next IT Corporation – Spokane, Wash.
Upload your photo, with a caption of your reason to smile, then watch the last half hour of BVTM from 6:30A - 7A Monday mornings to see if your photo makes it.