A Brenham homeowner has been forced to clean up after a fire heavily damaged her home.
It happened Sunday night in the 900 block of Muse Street. Authorities say grease left on the stove to warm up caught fire.
It quickly spread throughout the kitchen and attic, leaving the home uninhabitable.
Fire officials say there is also heavy smoke damage in the rest of the home.
Crews were on scene about an hour-and-a-half. No injuries were reported.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.