The Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine has joined five other state universities on a tops list in a business magazine.
Hispanic Business magazine named the school in the top ten medical schools for hispanics. A&M was credited for its' commitment to diversity and for the environment it creates for hispanic students.
This is the second year in a row the Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine was named in the Hispanic Business magazine's top ten schools in the country list.
The Top 10 Medical Schools, according to magazine, are as follows:
1. Stanford University School of Medicine
2. The University of Texas Medical School at San Antonio
3. The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston School of Medicine
4. University of New Mexico School of Medicine
5. University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine
6. The University of Texas Southwest Medical School
7. University of Illinois College of Medicine
8. The University of Texas Medical School at Houston
9. University of Arizona College of Medicine
10. Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine