A building at Texas A&M was evacuated Tuesday afternoon after it caught fire.
It happened at Kleberg Animal and Food Sciences Center around 4:45 p.m. Workers unsuccessfully tried to put the fire out, but instead had to wait for the fire department to arrive.
Officials say a kink in an electrical cord caused a short and started the fire. The lab was empty at the time. There were no injuries and damage was minimal.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.