House Fire Leaves Family Homeless

A pair of Edge residents have been displaced after a house fire.

It happened just before 6pm Saturday evening on Jack Manning Road in the north Brazos County community. A lightning strike is believed to be the cause. County fire officials were unable to save the home.

The American Red Cross was called out later in the evening to help with the family's needs. Neither of the two adult residents of the home were there at the time.


KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 4218211 - kbtx.com/a?a=4218211
Gray Television, Inc.