Brazos Valley Burn Bans: The following counties are under a Burn Ban: Brazos, Burleson, Grimes, Houston, Lee, Leon, Madison, Milam, Robertson, San Jacinto, Trinity, Walker, Washington
A pot of grease left on a stove inside an apartment is to blame for a fire at the Plainsman Apartments, according to Bryan fire officials.
The fire broke out around 2 p.m., Friday at the Plainsman Apartment Complex.
One of the apartment buildings, containing eight separate apartments, was heavily damaged.
It took fire crews from both Bryan and College Station about an hour to put out the blaze.
Red cross has been assisting the residents left homeless.
No one was injured in the fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.