It was bad, but could've been worse. That's how the owner of a Huntsville sawmill and lumber company describes a fire that swept through his business.
The fire broke out at Oliver Brothers Lumber Company on Highway 190 around 10 a.m. Tuesday. It destroyed the dry kild building and its contents before firefighters brought the blaze under control.
The dry kild is where fresh cut wood is dried by high powered heat blowers. The owner says a switch that turns the blowers on and off may have malfunctioned causing the equipment to overheat and start the fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.