No one was injured when fire broke out at a college station apartment complex Friday afternoon.
It looks like the whole thing started when someone was cooking.
Flames could be seen shooting from a second floor unit at the Huntington Apartments on Dartmouth just before 4 p.m.
It only took about 30 minutes for the blaze to be extinguished. Fire investigators say most of the residents were gone for the summer, so only a few people had to be evacuated.
One unit was damaged by fire, and several others were damaged by smoke and water.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.