A FLASH FLOOD WATCH is in effect for Lee county through this evening. Rain & thunderstorms will continue to be possible for the Brazos Valley, through the evening and overnight hours. Severe thunderstorms cannot be ruled out -- damaging winds, large hail, and even an isolated tornado threat will need to be monitored.
The Bryan/College Station Junior League is once again asking the community to support area students.
"Stuff the Bus" is a program that collects much-needed school supplies for less fortunate students of all grade levels.
Thursday the bus will be at Chick-fil-A on Briarcrest Drive from 3-5 p.m.
School supplies will be collected at the restaurant, along with cash donations.
Eight more "Stuff the Bus" drives are scheduled for the near future.
- Aug. 10, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Doc Greens, 1808 Texas Ave. S., College Station.
- Aug. 11, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., Wal-Mart SuperCenter, 2200 Briarcrest Drive, Bryan.
- Aug. 11, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., Wal-Mart, 1815 Brothers Blvd., College Station.
- Aug. 16, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m., Wendy's, 202 Southwest Parkway E., College Station.
- Aug. 17, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m., Outback Steakhouse, 2102 Texas Ave. S, College Station..
- Aug. 17, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., Cricket Wireless, 1123 E. Villa Maria Road, Bryan.
- Aug. 18, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Play It Again Sports/Once Upon a Child, 2218 Texas Ave. S., College Station.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to email@example.com. Please provide detailed information.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.