College Station Firefighters respond to a dryer fire at a washeteria located in a shopping strip.
Just before 10:00 p.m, fire units where called out to the Wash Haus on Munson Avenue.
Emergency personnel discovered clothing on fire inside one of the dryers.
A fire extinguisher was used to put out the flames.
What exactly caused the clothes to catch on fire is unknown.
The owner of the clothes was no where to be found.
No one was injured and the fire was contained to the dryer.
The fire resulted in a lot of smoke inside of the washeteria.
Fire crews checked the dryer ventilation passage to make sure sparks did not travel up the vent.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.