FOREST HILL, Texas (AP) - Police say a 39-year-old utility worker was apparently electrocuted while repairing an electrical line in suburban Fort Worth.
John Murphy, who worked for Oncor Electric Delivery, died Saturday.
Oncor officials sent a coworker to look for Murphy after he failed to check in from the site. Officials say the coworker found Murphy, of nearby Benbrook, in a cherry picker bucket that was extended into the air.
Murphy was rushed to a hospital, where he died.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.