There's some breaking news Wednesday night on a fire that displaced a family from a Bryan duplex.
It happened earlier in the evening in the 2400 block of Pecan Ridge Drive in Bryan, near Austin's Colony.
The fire burned a hole through the roof and firefighters say the Red Cross was called in because a family of four was displaced.
Luckily that family wasn't home at the time of the fire and there were no injuries.
The fire marshal's office is looking into what may have caused it.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.