KBTX | Bryan & College Station, TX | News, Weather, Sports

Early Morning Apartment Fire Sends One to Hospital

By: KBTX News Staff
By: KBTX News Staff

An early morning apartment fire in Bryan sent one person to the hospital.

It happened a little before 2 a.m. Monday morning at the Saddlewood Apartments on Wellborn Road.

We're told that the fire broke out near the front door of an apartment.

One woman was home at the time.

She was transported to a local hospital for smoke inhalation.

Nearby residents were temporarily evacuated as a precaution but the damage was limited to the one apartment.

No word yet on a cause.

No other injuries were reported.


Join the Conversation!

To comment, the following rules must be followed:

  • No Obscenity, Profanity, Vulgarity, Racism or Violent Descriptions
  • No Negative Community Comparisons
  • No Fighting, Name-calling, Trolling or Personal Attacks
  • Multiple Accounts are Not Allowed
  • Stay on Story Topic

Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.

Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to comments@kbtx.com. Please provide detailed information.

powered by Disqus
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 213804711