The Centerville man killed in an accident Saturday night has been identified, along with the other six people involved in the three-vehicle wreck.
DPS reports the car driven by Charles Thomas Brown, 72, sideswiped a pair of vehicles on Highway 7 east of Centerville. He died as a result of the accident.
An SUV involved in the incident had five people inside, each from Corrigan. Authorities say all were taken to East Texas Medical Center in Crockett.
- Maria Delourdes Najera, 43 (suffered head trauma; last listed in fair condition)
- Hipolito Delgado Najera, 45 (condition unknown)
- Danny Najera, 14 (condition unknown)
- Alessandra Najera, 8 (stable condition)
- Natalia Mendez, 10 (condition unknown)
The other vehicle sideswiped by Brown was driven by Jayne Slaughter Smith from Mexia. She was not injured.
Upload your photo, with a caption of your reason to smile, then watch the last half hour of BVTM from 6:30A - 7A Monday mornings to see if your photo makes it.