The Centerville man killed in an accident Saturday night has been identified, along with the other six people involved in the three-vehicle wreck.
DPS reports the car driven by Charles Thomas Brown, 72, sideswiped a pair of vehicles on Highway 7 east of Centerville. He died as a result of the accident.
An SUV involved in the incident had five people inside, each from Corrigan. Authorities say all were taken to East Texas Medical Center in Crockett.
- Maria Delourdes Najera, 43 (suffered head trauma; last listed in fair condition)
- Hipolito Delgado Najera, 45 (condition unknown)
- Danny Najera, 14 (condition unknown)
- Alessandra Najera, 8 (stable condition)
- Natalia Mendez, 10 (condition unknown)
The other vehicle sideswiped by Brown was driven by Jayne Slaughter Smith from Mexia. She was not injured.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.