Fire Breaks Out in Attic of Bryan Home

By: KBTX News Staff
By: KBTX News Staff

Crews with the Bryan Fire Department were called to the scene of a house fire early Thursday morning.

It happened just before 4:30 in the 3700 block of Windridge Drive near Johnson Elementary.

According to scanner traffic, the fire started in the attic and everyone inside the home was able to escape without injury.

A cause for the fire wasn't released early Thursday morning.


Join the Conversation!

To comment, the following rules must be followed:

  • No Obscenity, Profanity, Vulgarity, Racism or Violent Descriptions
  • No Negative Community Comparisons
  • No Fighting, Name-calling, Trolling or Personal Attacks
  • Multiple Accounts are Not Allowed
  • Stay on Story Topic

Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.

Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to comments@kbtx.com. Please provide detailed information.

powered by Disqus
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 252608521 - kbtx.com/a?a=252608521