WASHINGTON COUNTY A 19-year-old Kingwood teen died after swallowing, what Washington County Deputies say was, a baggie of meth.
According to the Washington County Sheriff's Office, deputies stopped a car for speeding on US 290 Friday afternoon. During that stop, deputies found drug paraphernalia and marijuana in the car. The driver, Gary Keife, of Kingwood, was arrested, along with Madeleine Gene Richardson.
Richardson and Keife were placed in separate cars and taken to the Washington County Jail. When deputies arrived, they found Richardson was shaking and looked sick. Deputies called for Washington County EMS. When medics arrived, Richardson told EMTs that she swallowed a bag of Methamphetamine.
She was taken to Scott & White in Brenham, then to the College Station Medical Center. Richardson died Saturday morning.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.