Labor Day Barbeque Sparks Bryan House Fire

By: KBTX Staff Email
By: KBTX Staff Email

BRYAN A Labor Day barbeque was cut short after a house caught fire.

It happened right before 5:00 p.m. on the 1100 block of Groesbeck in Bryan. Officials said flames from the barbeque pit flew up and caught the attic of the home on fire.

The attic collapsed into the home. Luckily, no one was injured.


Join the Conversation!

To comment, the following rules must be followed:

  • No Obscenity, Profanity, Vulgarity, Racism or Violent Descriptions
  • No Negative Community Comparisons
  • No Fighting, Name-calling, Trolling or Personal Attacks
  • Multiple Accounts are Not Allowed
  • Stay on Story Topic

Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.

Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to comments@kbtx.com. Please provide detailed information.

powered by Disqus
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 222113901 - kbtx.com/a?a=222113901
Gray Television, Inc.