The Southeast Texas BEST robotics competition was held this past Saturday in Huntsville. Local teams that will be advancing to state competition are:
· A&M Consolidated High School (1st Place BEST Award)
· Cornerstone Christian Academy (1st Place Robot competition, 3rd Place BEST Award)
· Stephen F. Austin Middles School (3rd Place Robot competition, 4th Place BEST Award)
Other area teams that were awarded include:
· Madisonville High School (4th Place Robot)
· A&M Consolidated Middle School (Most Robust Design)
· College Station High School (Honorable Mention in Notebook, Honorable Mention in Exhibit)
Local Teachers receiving the Legacy Award for 10 or more years serving the BEST program:
· Bart Taylor (AMCHS)
· Susan Baillie (served with CSMS)
· Susan Hammond (now with SFA Middle)
Please support our local teams that are advancing to state competition on November 8th in Dallas.
Upload your photo, with a caption of your reason to smile, then watch the last half hour of BVTM from 6:30A - 7A Monday mornings to see if your photo makes it.