The City of Bryan will close several streets for the 6th Annual Texas Reds Steak & Grape Festival to be held October 12-13 in Historic Downtown Bryan.
A summary of the road closures are listed below:
The following road closures will be in effect beginning on Thursday, October 11 at 12:00 a.m. (midnight):
- William J. Bryan Parkway (FM 158) from Sims Avenue to Texas Avenue (detour around this closure by using 29th Street and Sims Avenue)
- Main Street from 23rd Street to 29th Street
- Bryan Avenue from 24th Street to 29th Street
- Carnegie Alley from 28th Street to 26th Street
- 23rd Street between Main Street and Tabor Avenue
- 24th Street, between Bryan Avenue and Tabor Avenue
- 26th, 27th, and 28th Streets between Parker Avenue and Tabor Avenue
Additional road closures will occur on Saturday, October 13, at 6:00 a.m.:
- 27th Street, from Tabor Avenue to Regent Avenue
- 28th Street, from Tabor Avenue to Texas Avenue
- Regent Avenue, from 27th to 28th Streets
- Tabor Avenue, from 26th to 29th Streets
(Note - closures in this area will require a parking permit for entry on Saturday.)
All road closures will be in effect until the Texas Reds Festival perimeter fence is taken down, which is scheduled to occur no later than 6:00 a.m. on Sunday, October 14.
Parking in the Texas Reds Festival perimeter (parking map available at www.texasredsfestival.com) is not permitted beginning at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) on Thursday, October 11. Downtown merchants, patrons, and visitors will have to park outside of this perimeter on Friday, October 12, and Saturday, October 13. These parking restrictions will be in effect until the Texas Reds Festival perimeter fence is taken down, which is scheduled to occur no later than 6:00 a.m. on Sunday, October 14.
PARK & RIDE SHUTTLE
Free parking is available at Blinn College (2423 Blinn Boulevard, Bryan) and free shuttles will transport festival attendees to and from the event. Buses will run every 10-15 minutes and will be in service on Friday, October 12, from 5:00 p.m. to midnight and on Saturday, October 13, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. (Sunday morning). Festival attendees are encouraged to utilize this service.
Visit www.texasredsfestival.com for the park and ride location map.