KBTX | Bryan & College Station, TX | News, Weather, Sports

Trash Compactor Causes Fire at New Walmart in Bryan

By: KBTX Staff Email
By: KBTX Staff Email

Emergency crews were at the new Walmart in Bryan this morning trying to put out a fire.

The Bryan Fire Department went to the Walmart on Texas Avenue and Carson Street around 11 a.m. They say a trash compactor got too hot behind the store and caught on fire.

The fire was put out in minutes and no one was injured.


Join the Conversation!

To comment, the following rules must be followed:

  • No Obscenity, Profanity, Vulgarity, Racism or Violent Descriptions
  • No Negative Community Comparisons
  • No Fighting, Name-calling, Trolling or Personal Attacks
  • Multiple Accounts are Not Allowed
  • Stay on Story Topic

Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.

Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to comments@kbtx.com. Please provide detailed information.

powered by Disqus
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 220071331 - kbtx.com/a?a=220071331