Waco Family Homeless After Fire


A Waco family is homeless after a late night house fire.

The fire in the 800 block of N. 34th St. in Waco started just after 11:00 p.m. Wednesday night.

Four adults and a 10-month-old child were inside the home at the time of the fire. They were all able to escape without injuries.

A preliminary investigation revealed the fire possibly started in the kitchen of the home near the stove.

The home is considered a total loss.

The Red Cross is assisting the family

KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 183296981 - kbtx.com/a?a=183296981
Gray Television, Inc.