A Waco family is homeless after a late night house fire.
The fire in the 800 block of N. 34th St. in Waco started just after 11:00 p.m. Wednesday night.
Four adults and a 10-month-old child were inside the home at the time of the fire. They were all able to escape without injuries.
A preliminary investigation revealed the fire possibly started in the kitchen of the home near the stove.
The home is considered a total loss.
The Red Cross is assisting the family
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to email@example.com. Please provide detailed information.