Waco Family Homeless After Fire


A Waco family is homeless after a late night house fire.

The fire in the 800 block of N. 34th St. in Waco started just after 11:00 p.m. Wednesday night.

Four adults and a 10-month-old child were inside the home at the time of the fire. They were all able to escape without injuries.

A preliminary investigation revealed the fire possibly started in the kitchen of the home near the stove.

The home is considered a total loss.

The Red Cross is assisting the family

Join the Conversation!

To comment, the following rules must be followed:

  • No Obscenity, Profanity, Vulgarity, Racism or Violent Descriptions
  • No Negative Community Comparisons
  • No Fighting, Name-calling, Trolling or Personal Attacks
  • Multiple Accounts are Not Allowed
  • Stay on Story Topic

Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.

Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to comments@kbtx.com. Please provide detailed information.

powered by Disqus
KBTX-TV Channel 3 4141 E. 29th Street Bryan, TX 77802 Phone: (979) 846-7777 Fax: (979) 846-1490 News Fax: (979) 846-1888
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 183296981 - kbtx.com/a?a=183296981
Gray Television, Inc.