A Waco family is homeless after a late night house fire.
The fire in the 800 block of N. 34th St. in Waco started just after 11:00 p.m. Wednesday night.
Four adults and a 10-month-old child were inside the home at the time of the fire. They were all able to escape without injuries.
A preliminary investigation revealed the fire possibly started in the kitchen of the home near the stove.
The home is considered a total loss.
The Red Cross is assisting the family
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.