This part-time hourly position will assist the kitchen manager/line cooks with prep for restaurant menus and catering menus. Prep lists and recipes will be used
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Prep cold and hot food items for catering menus and restaurant menus.
• Follow recipes without Deviation
• Follow prep lists and finish within a timely manner
• Maintain a high level of sanitation in kitchen areas (as set by executive chef)
• Maintain a low amount of waste through proper recipe adherence
• Other duties as required
• Ability to use kitchen equipment safely
• Ability to read and follow a recipe
• Need to have Food Handler’s Certificate and TABC
The physical demands described her are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds from floor to waist. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.