Seeking a fulltime bookkeeper to maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts and preparing payroll for multiple clients.
Duties will include:
• Developing a system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures for multiple clients.
• Maintaining subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
• Balancing subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
• Maintaining general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
• Maintaining historical records by filing documents.
• Preparing financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Preparing accounts payable payments by verifying documentation for clients.
• Processing payroll for clients.
• Calculating and processing payroll tax deposits
• Preparing quarterly and annual payroll tax returns.
• Calculating and processing sales tax reports.
• Processing quarterly workman comp reports and payments.
• Prepareing 1099s and W2s for clients.
• Complieing with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
• Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintaining bookkeeping/payroll controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
JobSearch Recent Listings
The following list shows the 5 most recent jobs posted on JobSearch on KBTX.com
The Local Job Search is a full functioning employment search engine that will provide your company cost efficient prospects. How can KBTX deliver on that promise? The cost per job listing is a mere fraction of similar services, while reaching a substantial local audience.
To list a job, click the "Post a Job" icon on the homepage. After posting your job(s), you can pay for the posting by using the Pay Pal link located on the Job Search homepage.
If your company has an ongoing need for job postings, call KBTX to discuss discount pricing.
KBTX will archive all job listings for up to 15 months so repeat listings can easily be reposted.
Call for current pricing or speak with your local Account Executive. 979-846-7777
All job postings are pre-paid. Simply send a check, money order, or cashier's check to: KBTX TV 3 4141 E. 29th St. Bryan, Texas 77802