Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Analysis and reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts.
• Posting of transactions and adjusting entries.
• Manage A/R accounts for customers and A/P accounts for vendors.
• Maintain contracts with lenders and vendors.
• Assist with office staff training.
• Manage insurance claims and worker’s compensation claims.
• Other functions deemed necessary by Comptroller.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
• Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
• Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education : Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (four year college or university)
Experience : None required; entry level position
Computer Skills: Excel, Word, 10-key, Data Entry
Benefits available: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off
Physical Demands Lift/Carry
Stand O (Occasionally)
Walk O (Occasionally)
Sit C (Constantly)
Handling / Fingering F (Frequently)
Reach Outward O (Occasionally)
Reach Above Shoulder O (Occasionally)
Climb O (Occasionally)
Crawl O (Occasionally)
Squat or Kneel O (Occasionally)
Bend O (Occasionally)
10 lbs or less N (Not Applicable)
11-20 lbs N (Not Applicable)
21-50 lbs O (Occasionally)
51-100 lbs N (Not Applicable)
Over 100 lbs N (Not Applicable)
12 lbs or less N (Not Applicable)
13-25 lbs N (Not Applicable)
26-40 lbs O (Occasionally)
41-100 lbs N (Not Applicable)
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
An office environment in a controlled atmosphere building.
JobSearch Recent Listings
The following list shows the 5 most recent jobs posted on JobSearch on KBTX.com
The Local Job Search is a full functioning employment search engine that will provide your company cost efficient prospects. How can KBTX deliver on that promise? The cost per job listing is a mere fraction of similar services, while reaching a substantial local audience.
To list a job, click the "Post a Job" icon on the homepage. After posting your job(s), you can pay for the posting by using the Pay Pal link located on the Job Search homepage.
If your company has an ongoing need for job postings, call KBTX to discuss discount pricing.
KBTX will archive all job listings for up to 15 months so repeat listings can easily be reposted.
Call for current pricing or speak with your local Account Executive. 979-846-7777
All job postings are pre-paid. Simply send a check, money order, or cashier's check to: KBTX TV 3 4141 E. 29th St. Bryan, Texas 77802