Click To Visit Website!
Physical Therapist - Pediatric - Full Time Days (Job Number: 135505)
Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological, and other physical problems.
- Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services.
- Support and encourage multidisciplinary coordination of treatment.
- Plan, design and implement, and interpret specific physical therapy treatment programs for patients.
- Educate patients in the proper care and use of supports and performance of exercise programs.
- Ensure proper documentation of patient care .
Knowledge of the principles, standards, and techniques of physical therapy.
- Skill in time management, planning, and workload control.
- Degree from an APTA approved school of physical therapy, with approval by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee.
- Experience: one to two year clinical experience preferred.
Pay and Benefits
This position offers very competitive
Metroplex Health System also offers its employees comprehensive health coverage, retirement plans, and many other competitive benefits.
Benefits include health plan with optional insurance such as cancer insurance, vision and dental insurance; life insurance; 401K; paid days off (PDO) vacation/illness leave account; short and long term disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; family select life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
How to Apply
Are you ready to become a part of the Metroplex family? Simply click here to visit our website at www.mplex.org
to apply for a position or call our Human Resources department at (254) 519-8184 to learn more about this job opportunity.
Interested individuals may also apply in person by visiting the Human Resources Department office, located to the right of the main hospital at 2201 South Clear Creek Road, Killeen, Texas 76549.
Applications of licensed and professional personnel are kept on file for one year. All other applications are kept on file for 90 days.
About Metroplex Health System
Taking care of the sick and hurting is our Christian mission at Metroplex Health System. As a major healthcare provider for Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties, we are dedicated to meeting residents’ needs for quality healthcare services.
Metroplex has 238 licensed beds, employs about 1,200 area residents and cares for more than 125,000 patients each year. Metroplex supports an exceptional staff of more than 150 physicians, representing 36 medical specialties. Metroplex Health System is a not-for-profit Christian organization operated as a community service by the Adventist Health System.
Metroplex Health System employees strive to:
· Demonstrate Christ's love with compassionate healthcare.
· Extend services to all, in the likeness of Christ.
· Encourage and support one another to achieve full potential.
· Promote a healthful lifestyle, recognize the body is God's temple.
Metroplex Health System is an equal opportunity employer.