FLSA Status: Unpaid Internship
Job Status: Unpaid Internship
Work Schedule: Varies
Reports to: Director of Administration
Amount of Travel Required: N/A
This position will be responsible for assisting the Human Resources, Accounting, and Administrative departments in necessary projects and tasks.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Filing all Accounting records, including but not limited to receipts, purchase orders, state and federal filing documents, reports, invoices and all other Accounting records
• Filing all Human Resources records, including but not limited to application paperwork, evaluations, payroll and bonus documentation, personnel records, forms and all other Human Resources records
• Assisting with Accounting, Human Resources and other Administrative functions
• Creating and maintaining applicant and personnel files
• Sorting and organizing information, including matching of receipts
• Check and reconcile various items and reports
• Creating and maintaining applicant files and personnel files
• Answer phones and direct calls
• Checking supply stock and reporting to Supervisor what is needed to replenish stock
• Organize binders, shelves and training books
• Filing, copying, phone calls, and projects assigned
• Other duties as designated
• 1 – 3 years related experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an intern to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job the intern is regularly required to talk or hear. The intern is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The intern is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, and crouch. The intern must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an intern encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.