FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Job Status: Part-time
• Scheduled hours as assigned by Vintage House Chef, and/or Vintage House Assistant Operations Manager
• Must attend weekly in-service training
• Must attend monthly Wine Appreciation Class and Sales Training
• Vintage House Chef
Amount of Travel Required: n/a
This position is responsible for customer service in the Vintage House as well as the overall cleanliness and maintenance of the Vintage House. Acts as a Messina Hof hospitality representative.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Take all orders for food and wine at Vintage House and Designer Events in-house and outside events
• Service and presentation of Vintage House meals and wine in a professional, friendly manner
• Interact with Vintage House staff as a team to provide great customer service
• Opening and closing procedures including cleaning and stocking for the next shift
• Facilitates Messina Hof’s high standards of cleanliness and customer service
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous waitstaff experience
• Great customer service and communications skills.
• Ability to use a personal computer for register transactions.
• Good team worker
• Ability to work a flexible schedule
The physical demands described her are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is frequently required to stand for long periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.