Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Reports To: Comptroller
Amount of Travel Required: 1-2 days per week to Madisonville location.
This position will be required to relocate in the future.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Assist the Comptroller to maintain accurate record keeping for fast paced, rapidly growing retail business.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Analysis and reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts.
• Posting of transactions and adjusting entries.
• Manage A/R accounts for customers and A/P accounts for vendors.
• Maintain contracts with lenders and vendors.
• Assist with office staff training.
• Manage insurance claims and worker’s compensation claims.
• Other functions deemed necessary by Comptroller.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
• Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
• Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (four year college or university)
Experience: None required; entry level position
Computer Skills: Excel, Word, 10-key, Data Entry
Benefits available: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off
For more information or to apply, visit http://www.gnapartners.com/client-jobs