Click To Visit Website!
Company Information: Founded in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds provides document and software solutions to the automotive industry (www.reyrey.com). We offer solutions for each area of the dealership including parts, service, accounting, and sales. Reynolds employs more than 4,300 associates worldwide.
The success of Reynolds and Reynolds is centered on superior product development for our customers and internal users. Our goal is to deliver products that meet needs and drive profitability for our customers, automotive retailers.
Reynolds and Reynolds offers a variety of entry-level career opportunities in the field of Information Technology in Houston and College Station, TX:
• Software Developer
• Desktop Support Technician
• Hardware Technical Support
• IT Operations
On-the-job training includes classroom, online, and hands-on instruction.
Health and Wellness Benefits:
• Medical, dental, vision insurance
• Paid vacation and sick days
• Company paid life insurance policy
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance
• On-site health clinic at all Reynolds offices
• Access to onsite workout facilities and/or discounts to area fitness centers
Company matching 401K program – dollar for dollar match up to 6% of compensation
• Strong commitment to promotion from within
• Friendly, family-oriented atmosphere
• On-site dining facility at all Reynolds offices
• Continuous learning and professional development opportunities
• Annual events: company picnic, company birthday party, cook-off
• Monthly and annual associate awards
• Community involvement through a variety of local charities
• Company sponsored sports leagues
• Corporate discounts for products such as cars, cell phone service, computers, and more
• Referral bonuses
Submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org; or, visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.