Marketing Communications Coordinator
The Marketing Coordinator will manage the tactical execution of marketing communications including dealer promotions, web site content, trade shows, social media, email marketing, customer relations, collateral and advertising in addition to administrative duties.
• Respond to sales and dealer request
• Assist with dealer promotional marketing
• Champion the company brand identity across all developed materials including web site content, sales literature, marketing flyers,
spec sheets and print advertisement.
• Administer, track and report on social media and email marketing campaigns
• Prepare, communicate, manage, follow up and report on all aspects of trade shows
• Manage marketing leads from collection to distribution, analysis and reporting
• Maintain and fulfill request for promotional items
• Coordinate and oversee photo shoots
• Participate in video production
• Maintain and fulfill request for promotional items.
• Maintain receipts and reconcile marketing expenses with accounting
• Arrange and set up catered events, training and meetings for client visits and staff
• Answer departmental and company phone as needed
• Act as liaison between product management, sales, marketing, and the creative design team.
Minimum Required Education, Experience and Skills:
• Associates Degree
• 2-3 years marketing experience
• Good organizational and planning skills
• Strong computer skills (Micro soft office)
• Self-motivated individual that meets deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Good attention to detail and accuracy
• Problem solving attitude
• Flexible, change embracing in rapidly evolving work and market environment
Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
Graphic design skills