Click To Visit Website!
The Technical Systems Support group creates both internal and customer facing solutions using a variety of tools and technologies. Some of the tools and technologies used are:\
• Visual Basic .Net
• Visual Basic 6
• SQL Server
• SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Crystal Reports
• Objective C / Swift
Existing skills will be put to use creating new applications, troubleshooting existing applications, and/or re-writing outdated applications on newer platforms. Over time, skills will be expanded across as many of the areas listed above as possible to allow working on the broadest selection of projects possible.
The ideal candidate will have a generally positive attitude, be able to think outside the box to find solutions, and be willing to do the necessary research to learn new techniques and skills in order to complete a project.
A team attitude is a must as associates work closely with others around them but independent projects will also allow individual growth.
New associates are assigned a mentor who will work with them and have them productive within the first few days. Though they will always be available for guidance, over time the mentors’ role will diminish as the new associate builds up to working completely on their own within 3 to 6 months (average).
•Experience with at least two of the following: Visual Basic .Net, Web development, and/or iOS development.
•Experience with SQL Server, PostgresSQL, or both.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) – 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
•Paid vacation and sick days
• Eight paid holidays
• Professional development and training through our internal training department
• Promotion from within
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• Medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner and on-site prescription delivery
• Company sports leagues including softball, volleyball, soccer, and many more
• World-class cafeteria with a variety of daily options and specials
• Company-sponsored events including the Family Picnic, Company Cook-Off, and a number of charitable activities
• Credit Union membership
• Referral bonuses
•Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
To apply, visit us online at www.reyrey.com/careers or submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.