Local News from KBTX.com
Police Looking For Missing Elderly Man
Updated: 5:54 PM
- Curlee Baldwin, 76, was last seen at 6:30 p.m. Thursday.
Gas Leak Shuts Down A&M Campus Near Kyle Field
Updated: 6:38 PM
- A gas leak shut down part of the Texas A&M campus Friday morning but has since been fixed.
Grand Stafford Theater to Host Benefit Concert
Posted: 6:49 PM
- The Hispaniola Medical Charity is about to send a team of surgeons and volunteers to the Dominican Republic to conduct ear, nose and throat procedures and dental work.
Bryan Good Samaritan Reconnecting With Hit-and-Run Victim She Helped Save
Updated: 6:38 PM
- Lafreya Gonzalez came to the rescue of a woman who was hit by a pickup in Bryan Monday morning.
Fish Camp Turns 60, Sends Largest Aggie Freshman Class Off to Learn
Updated: 6:39 PM
- For the 60th year, incoming freshmen at Texas A&M are set to learn all the traditions of their new institution.
Obama: GOP Not Even Trying to Solve Immigration
Updated: 3:09 PM
- President Barack Obama says House Republicans are trying to pass the most extreme and unworkable version of an immigration bill even though they know the bill isn't going anywhere.
Obama Says After 9-11, US 'Tortured Some Folks'
Posted: 2:43 PM
- President Barack Obama says in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, the United States did things that were wrong and crossed the line. He says, quote, "we tortured some folks."
Blue Bell Receives State Recognition in Advance of 107th Anniversary
Updated: 3:05 PM
- Blue Bell Creameries celebrates another birthday Sunday, and the State of Texas is recognizing the contributions of the business.
More Local News from KBTX.com