Updated: 11:50 PM
- Gas stations, food markets and other locations that sell Powerball tickets around the Brazos Valley were busy Saturday evening with customers purchasing tickets before time runs out.
Updated: 9:54 PM
- The Powerball jackpot Saturday night could exceed the $600 million figure being advertised, possibly rivaling the largest lottery payoff in U.S. history, a Texas Lottery official said on Saturday.
- Over the last 8 months, our community has seen more than it's fair share of tragedy. Communities, just like individuals, handle grief in different ways. A local Hospice minister who wants people to know there's hope.
Updated: 11:02 PM
- The College Station Police Department is investigating the welfare of Gloria Rodriguez, who was last seen at a residence in the 3900 block of Latinne Lane at approximately 8:00 AM on Tuesday, May 14th.
Posted: 11:21 PM
- Investigators are looking into whether an elderly man driving a car in the Hikers Parade in Damascus, Virginia, suffered a medical emergency before his 1997 Cadillac suddenly accelerated into the crowd.