- Having spent every summer of my college career staying in town and working, I'll be the first to tell you that the level of ghost town that College Station becomes can get a little boring. But I may have a solution for you, in the form of three things you may not normally do, or know you can do, around here.
- The Cannes Film Festival quickly approaching. With only fifteen days left until the festival and my internship begins, I’ve been scouring the internet for information regarding the official selection which was announced April 18th, and modified to include a few more films on April 26th.
- With all of the tragedy that has overwhelmed the last week in this country, I felt like my post for this week didn’t need to focus as much on the entertainment going on around town.
- While many of us struggle to define exactly what it is we want to do for a career, my friend Ty Dillon is the exception. “I want to make music,” he proclaimed two and a half years ago in our high school physics class. Now a freshman at Dallas Baptist University where he majors in music business, Ty is doing exactly that.
- In February I had the chance of a lifetime to cross a top item off of my bucket list and go to Nashville. Growing up on country music, it was always a place I saw on TV, but never thought I’d get to go