Review: "Good Times" Single, Cassadee Pope
- Cassadee Pope has been releasing new singles via iTunes every other week, building anticipation for her upcoming album, “Frame By Frame”, set to release October 8th.
Movie Recommendation: TiMER
- If you could know the exact day you would meet your soul-mate, would you want to know? That is the question posed by TiMER, a film set in the not so distant future where science has taken the uncertainty out of love.
Movie Recommendation: Safety Not Guaranteed
- “Safety Not Guaranteed” is an independent comedy that in addition to being incredibly unique and humorous is also available for instant streaming on Netflix.
Review: The Boston 20/20 Experience
- I know my blogs took the summer off with the rest of the Ag's, but just like all of them who are headed back to town this weekend, so are my weekly entertainment reviews!!
Cassadee Pope's Upcoming Album "Frame by Frame"
- Cassadee Pope recently announced that her debut, solo album will be released on October 8th of this year.
Four Days of Music at the Grand Stafford
- Nothing says summer like good music, especially at the Grand Stafford Theater.
A Few YouTube Artists to Enjoy
- Discovering new music is one of my favorite things and years ago, I found out YouTube was an excellent medium for finding under-the-radar musicians
Single Review: "Wasting All These Tears"
- Cassadee Pope’s debut single, “Wasting All These Tears” from her full-length album with Republic Nashville released a couple weeks ago now and I absolutely love it.
More Everything Entertainment