- For my last review I picked Mary Higgins Clark’s “Daddy’s Gone A Hunting.” The last time I read anything by Clark was back in high school so I was anxious to see how her newest novel would turn out.
- To say I was excited for the third installment of Lauren Oliver’s Delirium series is a bit of an understatement. Nevertheless, I put off reading it until the end of school so that I could really enjoy it. And enjoy it, I did…
- Back in August when I started writing these reviews my first review was “15 Seconds” by Andrew Gross. I loved it and while I was looking for a book this week I found that Gross just released another book, “No Way Back.” As soon as I saw it was by him I purchased it and decided it would be my next review!
- In the past I have only read about four Jodi Picoult books before reading her newest novel, “The Storyteller.” I had a feel for the type of writing she did, but man did she change things up with this story.
- I promise this book is not as sketchy as the title makes it sound. My friends thought I was reading a book about super cheap strippers, but it’s not. Give me a chance to explain, guys.