Hey all you spring breakers! I hope you all are enjoying your vacation at the beach, ski slopes, or at home. I am currently spending my spring break at the beach with my family and friends. My family and I spend a lot of our time here. Every time we come down, one of the first things we do is hit the grocery store to get all of our necessities.
Chips and dips during our time at the beach are a must have. Instead of stuffing ourselves at lunch, we usually set out a bunch of different appetizers to hold us over until dinner. This year at lunch, my cousin Donna decided to make one of my new favorite coastal dishes – Ceviche. This tangy recipe is sure to satisfy your seafood cravings. A bite will have you feeling like you’re relaxing by the water in the warm sun and sand. So grab your little umbrella drink and cater yourself with Ceviche at the “Beache”!
1 garlic clove
1 bunch of cilantro
1 green onion
2 sashimi grade tuna
Salt and pepper
1. Deseed and chop jalepeno.
Chop habanero, garlic, cilantro, and green onion and place them into a bowl.
2. Next chop avocado and mango and add to bowl.
3. Chop the 2 sashimi grade tuna and add to mix.
4. Squeeze one lime over the mix.
5. Add salt and pepper.
6. Place Ceviche into the fridge and let sit for 10 minutes.
7. Now dip tortilla chip into the Ceviche and enjoy!