Welcome to CW8's 12 days of Christmas... Parties! We begin the countdown with party planning basics.
1. First for the easy part, the 4 W's!
Who will you invite?
What kind of party will you have?
When will the party take place?
Where is the location of the event?
Think wisely! The 4 W's determine what kind of party you will have.
2. Now that you have an outline, create an invitation. For a more casual gathering it's appropriate to electronically invite using a private Facebook event or a website like Evite.
3. Next focus on drinks and foods. Remember to consider; number of people, cooking vs. catering, alcohol or no alcohol?
4. Plan how your guest will be entertained. Let's be frank, people are awkward and sometimes you have to force them to interact. Luckily, there's many ways to get people to come together including party games and gift exchanges!
5. Now for my favorite part, decorations! Your decorations need to go with the theme of your party. For example, if you're having a fancy evening of dancing then you might want to keep it simple with traditional lights and shiny accents.
For more partying, keep checking back for the 12 Days of Christmas Parties!
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information.