- On April 21 of every year, Aggies all over the world gather to talk about old times at Texas A&M and honor those who have gone before us. It all started in 1883 when a few former students got together to reminisce and soon after, it became a tradition.
- Jackie Sherrill is known for many things at Texas A&M University. The two things that make him unique to me is that he created the “12th Man Kickoff Team” and he had the most wins against T.U. (whoop!)
- I am not the most political or opinionated person, but when Aggies start disowning other Aggies, I get a little intolerant. I’ve talked about how we’re all one big happy family before and I would like to think that still holds true.
- This past Saturday, over 19,000 Aggies joined together to give back to the Bryan-College Station community. This is the one day that students can show their appreciation to the public through acts of service as an Aggie family.
- Texas A&M University is unique in many ways. Some people don’t necessarily understand why we have “male cheerleaders” or a dog as a mascot, but as Aggies, we understand it completely and that’s what makes us unique.